Saturday, May 20, 2006

haiz.... today so sian!! =(

today saw him less, miss him lots... after school me and man yu go toliet, when we come back we saw someone makin a rat, the rat was stick on cement, eeeee so disgusting sia... want to vomit liao!! after that me and lay ping when home first, lay ping when to my house, ii change liao, straight away go lay ping house. cos today she, ruo yu, xiao qi and kim got work... after we have changed, we go xiao qi house find her but she not in, we play with her son... haha a while later she came back, me and lay ping were playin her computer while she was bathin... than together we go plaza... after that we sit at near the small door of the kfc... we were waitin for pei yun and xiao yu!! after that kim came, they were going to start work... me and pei yun went home... haiz so sian stayin at home, sometimes my computer is not workin at all =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home