Tuesday, January 02, 2007

i'm sick and tired le. really. i don wish to cry but i don know i still can hold how long! ): ARGH... i don wish to think. don wish to care anymore. but i cant. i really cant do it. ARGH... i really don know what to do. i really very tired. some more my parents like that. they seen don care me. don concern me anymore. ): i just want to find someone who care and concern me. i really need. ): but who does? NOBODY. NOBODY wants to care and concern me! everyday no smile. no happy ): haiz. WHY? WHY? WHY? i very xin ku. some more a lots of fan nao. haiz. i don wish to say it out. what should i do? anybody tell me. everyday like that. i'm so stress. i wanna find some where that i can relax on. don wish to think anymore. wish to go far far away that nobody can find me ): i really sick and tired of this. cant it stop. how i wish you can by my side.

i really sick and tired le.
i don wish everyday crying.
i need smile and happy.
i need care and concern.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home