Monday, August 04, 2008

well~ i m back to blog. can say this few days i m so lazy to blog. k. fri went to cycle with they all... ride until my back side pain pain... somemore lang gar with ping. lol. so pain my leg. than nitex went to amk hub eat. play arcade and watch money not enough2. funny and sad. watch le its let me grow up... haha. than went home after that. today got someone. name DUMB DUMB! call me wake up and disturb my sweetdream. lol. go her house play majong... haiz. thought is sheri playing. end up. i don want to say out lah. i lost le $2.60. than went to work. after work sit outside. saw jong. she quite upset. suddenly she cry out. don know wads wrong. ask her don want say. drink so much beer. don know wad she want. after that we all accompany her home. during walking i look the sky. i saw stars... its let me remind of someone. haiz... don say le lah. okay i end here le... byee.

AND NOW I CHATTING WITH MY FRENZ FROM BANANA RETARDED NOT REPUBLIC! lol. bleh =p
she so so so so so......... retarded banana! hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home