Wednesday, September 17, 2008

dream? do i have dream? i doesnt know... wad can i do? my parents. relatives and ppl ask me when u grow up wad u want to do? ask me wads my dream? i cant even ans it! omg! i don have the face to face myself! and i don even dare to think so much! and i love watching drama. wadever drama i watch i was so envy them... i know its just a drama only. but i wish its can happen to me... oh! i once have a dream... that i grow up i want to be a designer. i love design... but my drawing is not gd. i have no talent. and i almost forget my dream... but i m quite gd in com. she is part of my life... and now i m 16plus le. working at kfc... still looking for other jobs. is my life thats all? only black and white? can i have rainbow in my life? haiz. m i useless? i regret i never study properly in my n lvl. ): end up like this... wad more can i say. i admit my fault. but i will never give up! i want to find my dream! i want to be a successful person! i want fulfil my wish! that is travel the world! thats all... i m tired le. is bed time. byee(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home