Monday, December 29, 2008

ytd was their day to sabo me... Lol. my birthday din go anywhere. cos all of us were working... but i m still happy. cos no need to think where to go. just working and let them sabo... haha. i rmb 2006 didnt sabo me. 2007 also. and this year 2008. i don think i can run anymore... Lol. time flies fast rite? a year pass again. i m 17 le. i m happy that i been selected in mechanical technology! and going to 2009 le! are u excited to countdown? Lol. maybe this year countdown at kfc. cos we were working... so sad. ): ytd was fun... end work le. everybody eat fast fast. got seokmui. wancheng. siaoeh. sheri. minyee. her boyfrenz. lalitha. malina. nuanta. yunny. ping. manyu. feihu. qize. i think thats all. still got riders meeting. michael. alan come down. all see show. haha. after cutting my cake... start to sabo. not all run away mah... Lol. than me and yunny all wet. ping and chin kana abit... the rest nth. haha. the worst thing is chicken blood! omg! sux man! after that went to playground there sit down. eat cake... chit chatting... haha. than home sweet home. that day i really very tired. haha.

thx everybody who help me celebrate my birthday!
i enjoyed!(:
i m happy when i sabo ppl! haha.
thx for everything gals! i love u gals lots...
really thx for everything!(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home