Monday, September 27, 2010

Yeah!! holiday le. 2 weeks. (= but i chiongg my work... got holiday like no holiday. so tired!!!
how i wish money drop from the sky. HAHAHA... i must be dreaming. Lol.
hope my coming pay got reach 300 bucks, i work 12 days. hee... cos 9 oct to 11 oct i m going to genting. hehe... somemore still lots of presents havent buy yet and i want change my phone to iphone 4.
Ytd... so sudden that all the memories with u came through my mind. i also don know why... miss the past but its no longer exist le. it cant go back le. ppl always look forward. if u dont. u will always in the same place. i try very hard. it really can and i did. slowly i can remove it. but no matter how i remove it. the mark still there. forever... with me. k lah. thats all. nitex...

up to u whether u want to say anot. i m not going to ask le.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home