Friday, June 09, 2006

today so sianz!!

wah when i was sleeping lay ping call me so many times, msg me so many times ask me wake up liao mah? hahaha i told her a while later, a while later haha... after that lay ping call me and ask whether she can come my house make friendster!! haha... a while later she msg me and say she want to reach liao than i was playing computer lor than suddenly lay ping stand beside me haha i was shock!! i forgot to help her open door haha... after that i help her make friendster liao i go bath we need to go plaza liao!! we reach plaza liao we saw li yun and her frenz!! than xiao qi off liao, she take sa eat... lay ping say she also very hungry she go buy superstar meal "bandito pocket" than xiao qi go home liao, me company lay ping eat, after that we also go back home liao!! haiz... today so sianz... yeah!! tml got work aiya tml work mornin de, 9 must wake up liao... haha ok la see you tml =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home