Thursday, February 01, 2007

its true that i love ue and cares abt ue!

" 因为在乎. 所以害怕失去 "

know how to write LET GO is easy.
but truly wants to LET GO someone is hard!

i love ue. should i let ue go!
我爱你.就让你走吗?

i really very tired le. sometimes i really hate myself...
don know why.


i hate ppl who does not check things properly.
than any how blame! F.C.U.K.

being deeply loved by someone gives ue strength.
loving someone deeply gives ue courage.

my silence doesnt mean i forget ue...
my disappearence doesnt mean i don care abt ue...
becos ue are always in my heart and forever will stay there!

when things goes wrong...
when sadness fill ure heart...
and when tears flow ure eyes.
just let me know. cos i want to be there for ue!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home