Sunday, June 11, 2006

haha today not funny at all

haiz... today i woke up late again, my mom ask me what time i start work than i say 10 lor she say you see now what time liao and ask me why didnt put alarm clock? than i say i put liao no use i cant wake up!! when i was in the toliet changing li yun called me many times but i didnt picks the phone, than i was ready to go liao alan sir call me and ask where is me? you know what time liao mah? i say i know, i already very fast liao haha... after that li yun call me again and say where you now? i say i at bus stop waiting for bus she say faster come i say ok ok!! me start work liao today i working with the aunty cindy haha kana scold by her she very what lor... alamark!! than i was very tired la i overring 2 times leh... =( haiz... after that xiao qi and kim they all come liao... when time reach i was very happy =) haha than i was like don like to leave kfc cos its time you start work liao today cant work with you =( i take sa and eating outside with kim they all... after we eat finish we stay a while than i go home first, andreas go kim house... than i change liao i go kim house... we stay there a while than we go downstairs eat cos today is kim's sis birthday... than we go take drink, kim say we take wine, we take and give them, andreas and marcus drink liao say wah why give them drink wine!! me and kim laugh... a while later marcus face all red haha than we eat finish liao we go kim house and later we go kfc back... they all take chicken go outside mc eat than lay ping say she wan go home first... after that they eat finish liao we all go home lor... haha =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home